26 Homes Total. Four house plans to choose from:
Model A - Condo. Downstairs units - SOLD OUT (as of June 2017)
Model A (shown above) has two bedrooms and is part of a fourplex, with two homes upstairs and two homes downstairs.
Model C and Model B - Attached Homes
Model C (shown on left above) is a three or more bedroom attached home. Model B (shown on the right above) is a two or more bedroom attached home.
Model D - Single Family Home - SOLD OUT (as of June 2017)
Model D (shown above) is a three- to four-bedroom single family home. It has 2075 square feet not including finishable attic and walkout basement - which could add significant space.
And... Our Existing Common House
Emerson Commons is committed to building a sustainable neighborhood, respectful to the land and all who live there. Green features will include:
- energy-efficient casement windows
- energy-efficient appliances
- low-VOC paint
- preservation of trees, historic barn, shed and farmhouse
- clustered homes, with 65% of land kept green
- no lawn pesticides or chemicals
- standard solar
- heavy-duty insulation
- shared resources, such as office and lawn equipment
- reduction of paved areas
- eco-friendly playground